Thursday, July 4, 2013

Still Getting Comfortable

I get these ideas for posting....then when I sit down in front of my screen, my brain freezes up and I don't know what to say.

Thanks to all that have taken the time to peek at my blog and to those who've liked, a special thanks!

I picked some more blackberries yesterday afternoon...what a treat!  I haven't decided what to bake them into yet, but I had a bowl with a little milk on them for breakfast.  The pie I made is an original recipe and the crust is a special kind.  If you would like the recipe, just ask and I'll post it for you.  I use it all the time and then just change the fillings.

Here are a few pictures of our Spring Garden...I'll post some of the summer one a little later.  We're getting ready to eat our first tomato of the season :)




The broccoli did grow up large enuff to eat. HaHa!
The cauliflower was planted too late and I sacrificed it to the Cabbage Looper Moth larvae.  But I plan to plant it all again for the fall when the bugs aren't too bad.

Time to go...Dan is at the house baking Homemade Bread and we love it best straight from the pan.
Talk to y'all next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment