Thursday, November 14, 2013

A LITTLE AUTUMN COLOR FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!

 All these images are from our humble home in Cypress Inn Tennessee


I drove into Florence Alabama yesterday to do my monthly heavy shopping.  When I left home the frost kissed leaves were dancing down out of the trees relieved not to hold on to the branches anymore.  Now the ground is inches deep in leaves and they rustle whenever anyone (including the 4 leggeds step thru them.
 
 

These are just a few images of the Creators wonderful mysteries...gifts given to all of us if we take the time to look around.  This is my gift to all that can't take the time to go out and see for yourselves, whatever your reasons...so please enjoy!
Diane
 

6 comments:

  1. aah... it's lovely to wander around your blog & see thru your eyes, Diane. I love spending time with the trees.... so much wisdom there (as is everywhere). Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzi...I love the woods too as you can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fall colors. The trees are so beautiful. There is so much peace in nature. I love your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, your photos are beautiful. Autumn is such a wonderful season - my favorite one actually. The colors are so rich and warm.
    You asked whether my lightbulb dolls are listed in my shop - yes they are. There are two left, but my husband told me that "somewhere" he has some more of the lightbulbs, and if he finds them I will definitely create more of these dolls. They are so much fun to make, though also quite work-intensive. Here's the link to my shop in case you are interested: www.CarolaBartz.etsy.com.
    Thank you for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves are down where I live, it's lovely to see such bright Autumn colours today. I love how you admire the natural world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful post! I love all the images and your video is breath taking! There is so much life and beauty around us! Love the part with the puppy wagging his tail ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete