Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NOT The Recipe for Cornbread & Warm Spiced Pears

As I was getting the hay together into the wheel barrow and pushing it out toward the pasture to feed the horses last evening, I looked up and was so inspired by the light and shadows in the edge of the woods, I had to stop!
"You guys and dolls are going to have to wait for a few minutes for your dinner.  I must go get my camera & try to save some of this glory."
It took a good half an hour for it to unfold and even as I went down to the house, in the gloaming, the sky was gold and pink, low on the horizon.
This morning I came up to the studio early to create this...ah yes, there are many ways to create and to share what we see " Thru Our Eyes".
                                              Please Enjoy!

The Cornbread and Warm Spiced Pears will have to wait for another day.  The mornings are so much cooler now and promising to be even colder in a few days...I will share their deliciousness in a few days!

Thanks for visiting, please come back again!
Diane

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are breath taking! I truly loved the video! The music in the background is lovely!!! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete