Monday, February 24, 2014

Reborn...Again

One of the little bats that live in our old barn where I feed the old horses their daily pelleted feed came out into the daylight and ended up flying down around the house.  Now it had warmed up a bit and I imagine this little one was a bit hungry and looking for some insects of which a few were flying around.  Of course in my mind the little critter was sending me messages...Rebirth...let go of the old habits and start fresh.  Cousin bat stayed around for a couple of days and then tucked itself back into the barn until the evenings get a little warmer.

I, in the meantime have done a little pondering and reading friends blogs and decided that it is time for rebirth...just like all the plants are getting ready to do and all the baby birds and animals will be doing.

My "rebirth" will not be too quick, but already I am becoming more of my  refreshed self.

Since it is still snowy and cold in so many places and no one needs to be reminded of this, I thought I would share a few photos of previous warm, green, sunshiny days!  PLEASE ENJOY...









Have a Beautiful...warm...sunny February 24,2014

Love & Joy!
Diane
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Di. Thanks for the much needed pick me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome E...this is what I'm here for :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Diane ;o) We will get that weather soon ;o) I'm glad you had a nice visit with the bat ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete